Managing a company’s e-commerce website can be a burden for several managers in an organization. The task of manually updating products and warehouse details can be calculated for unlimited working hours, along with configuring different location-based attributes for each product. An automated system for managing all operations on e-commerce websites can be a useful tool for business. Business and resource planning (ERP) software is a reliable source for automating business operations. Many ERPs have developed since ab; provide companies with management solutions in various aspects of business.
Odoo is one of the best ERPs currently available to make it ideal for business. Odoo is considered a comprehensive solution for all business needs. Because the software works from a single platform, the user can control all aspects of the business from a single source. Unlike other ERPs, Odoo software offers users the ability to manage and control all aspects of the business from purchasing, sales, website management, human resource management, inventory, appointments and more. . The added software customization feature will always help users customize the software and adapt it to existing business operations. In addition, Odoo software has the ability to connect any type of system that can be used with a variety of custom applications. Options such as importing and exporting Odoo files help users transfer documents and information existing on existing systems to the new Odoo platform.
This blog will describe how the integration of Odoo with the eCommerce website will benefit users in various aspects of traffic, such as:
It has been estimated that the global digital buyers in 2021 will be around 2.14 billion, which is about 27.2 percent of the world’s population. This number has been rising rapidly over the years and is expected to increase even more in the upcoming year. Looking at this statistic, it comes as no surprise that the majority of merchants and retailers are switching to eCommerce to boost their revenues and reach.
With many options being available for eCommerce solutions, it gets tough to choose the right one for your business. Odoo which is recognized as one of the best ERP systems across the globe provides many benefits of Odoo-eCommerce integration. Here are a few of them:
• The Odoo platform has a live chat communication tool that can be configured by the user.
• Users can follow up on email with the customer on the abandoned cart on their e-commerce website.
• The user can define and create promotional and coupon programs for the products available on their online store.
• Odoo provides a seamless Product Management system that easily integrates with the user’s inventory data and automatically removes out-of-stock products from their eCommerce store.
• Odoo extensions and plugins enable businesses to accept different types of payment modules like PayPal, Credit/Debit cards, Wallets, etc.
• Odoo has cross-selling & upselling capabilities in e-commerce operations.
Concluding, Odoo is a powerful ERP software suite that offers complete support for eCommerce application development for both web and mobile platforms. And If you are looking for Odoo implementation services, contact us.